butlertrash Forum Index butlertrash
New Butler (And Beyond) Trash

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEWS:
Football & Fireworks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    butlertrash Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bang wrote:
actually I attended Ray-Pec my high school years. I have lived beyond the "High School Glory Days". Not only did I play football, but I made good grades throughout high school, graduated from MU, and making a very comfortable living for myself and my family. Who's was that guy the Butler paper did a write on within the last year? Big wonder boy in high school but a dead beat after that, a dead beat in the REAL world. Something that was "Sweet"?
You sound to me like a typical "butlertrash" contributor. We are all pretty much successful, thats why we live in Butler and post on "butlertrash". It's an exclusive group; welcome.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fireworks were a nice addition to the last home game of the season. I just wish that the Sonic people who donated fireworks would have paid Dustin, instead! Then we could have had an awesome fireworks display because they could have had D and D to do them.

This isn't the first time they shot off fireworks. They used to do them at every game a few years ago. And as for Willow Lane, they don't care. I have a grandparent there and they didn't even hear them. And Bang you should have went outside and enjoyed the fireworks instead of sitting in your house griping. Loosen Up!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard Dustin got paid.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bang wrote:
actually I attended Ray-Pec my high school years. I have lived beyond the "High School Glory Days". Not only did I play football, but I made good grades throughout high school, graduated from MU, and making a very comfortable living for myself and my family. Who's was that guy the Butler paper did a write on within the last year? Big wonder boy in high school but a dead beat after that, a dead beat in the REAL world. Something that was "Sweet"?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bang wrote:
you are so full of shit,bet you wont tell sweets that.ray-pecker sucks anyway they are a bunch of gays i heard they like to smell butts thats why they won a few times.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
I heard Dustin got paid.

Did he take it fron the Kids at school, did he break the kids honor society class activity account. I hope he is proud, what a jerk!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you talking about?? He won the contest, who's a jerk??

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Golf tournaments, basketball fundraiser are all the same, you get one shot not shoot until you make it, he also drug Butler school kids through the mud on channel 4. He drove around town with a sign blasting the school kids, he is a jerk.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they didnt have any rules so they should have payed him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Insurance company that was covering the fund raiser had rules and the rules were know by the sponser who paid the insurance fee. The student council kids may have mess up so let him sue the kids, that will win him lots of support, NOT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he needs to sue the two people that put it on,sonic and colburn there the dumb ass that screwed it up.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the sponsers should have to pay,the one that was on the school board is a jerk, the other one sonic just got taken in.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Golf tournaments, basketball fundraiser are all the same, you get one shot not shoot until you make it, he also drug Butler school kids through the mud on channel 4. He drove around town with a sign blasting the school kids, he is a jerk.

How did he drag the kids through the dirt? There were no kids on TV, nor did the sign say anything about the kids. You need to learn to read!

Colburns wife messed up and unfortunately Sonic was involved. One or both of them need to pay up!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You talk about a load of crap and lies. Colburn and Sonic are businesses that the Student Council asked to pay for an insurance policy so they could do a promotion. Paying the insurance was just a donation by Sonic and the concrete business. They did not put the fund raiser on, the Student council did. The only reason the jerk keep pointing fingers at the Sonic and the concrete business is because he sees deep pockets with them. This fun raiser is the student councilís promotgion and the jerk should deal with them but he knows that he will look like the jerk he is if he makes them pay him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I talked to the kids after the news story on channel 4 and they all took it personal and was embarrased about being drug through the mud on TV and was teased from other kids at school. Thanks Jerk, this is one parent that hopes you never get the money Exclamation Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    butlertrash Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum