NEWS:
Melina's recent tweets
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
amused

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Melina's recent tweets Reply with quote

Well now the crazies are after Melina.

I knew it would just be a matter of time before that Myra chick snapped her cap. Wasn't she a friend of TeriGoo? People are fucked!

John and Melina both need to get off twitter. Who needs this shit?
LT**

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Melina's recent tweets Reply with quote

amused wrote:
Well now the crazies are after Melina.

I knew it would just be a matter of time before that Myra chick snapped her cap. Wasn't she a friend of TeriGoo? People are fucked!

John and Melina both need to get off twitter. Who needs this shit?

lol! snapped her cap??!! i love it...going to have to use that in the future...
amused

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! This one really is scary. And a BA in Psychology no less...really?????

Here's the twitter exchange in case it disappears. Read it from the bottom up.

MayraMejiaMSc Mayra Mejia MSc
@LunaRosada We are not ALL here by coincidence. It was a divine appointment. The truth cannot be hidden. Sorry!
11 minutes ago »
@LunaRosada You do not know me or who I am. John and I have a special connection. I had been worried sick because of your CRAP
16 minutes ago »
@LunaRosada if something EVER happens to John Rzeznik or I hear he's loosing sleep over bullshit. I will UNLEASH the gates of hell!
23 minutes ago »
@ @LunaRosada No it is not whatever. This is John's career & integrity as a professional musician you are toying with. #UNACCEPTABLE
26 minutes ago »
@ @LunaRosada Of course someone else took it. How can anyone take a picture of themselves like that. It was perfectly orchestrated.
27 minutes ago »
@ @LunaRosada Were you trying to scare off the fans away from John. Are you surprised by the comments from fans? You created it!
32 minutes ago »
LunaRosada Luna Rosada
by MayraMejiaMSc
@ @MayraMejiaMSc I don't have a profile up on any site.
1 hour ago »
@LunaRosada That is NOT a press picture. That is YOUR personal picture @fanpixnet
38 minutes ago »
@LunaRosada h t t p://t.co/oq2ur0E
39 minutes ago »
@ @LunaRosada Melina Gallo | Melina Gallo Picture #10249535 - 120 x 148 - FanPix.Net h t t p://t.co/ciiHGeL via @fanpixnet
41 minutes ago » JohnDiggs LoveLifeCanYouDIGGIt
by MayraMejiaMSc
suggest that we love the world, love people, love life, but most importantly, love yourself…Love who you are and what you stand for!!!
47 minutes ago »
As the heavens are higher than the earth so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than you thoughts - Isaiah - 55:9
47 minutes ago »
He who walks with integrity walks securely - Proverbs 10:9
55 minutes ago »
This Is Love @Johnrzeznik1 @LunaRosada - Everything Is Different Now (Regular Version) (Video) h t t p://t.co/GaAkix5 via @youtube
1 hour ago »
@Johnrzeznik1 I am unfollowing you & wish you the best of luck. If @LunaRosada doesn't live up to "Hey Ya" speak to God.
1 hour ago »
@LunaRosada I just want you to know that John is not alone and there is an universe that adores him. You are NOT his only option. #CHANGE
1 hour ago »
@LunaRosada He felt so close to you but was not able to connect with you. Look it up it is taped somewhere.
1 hour ago »
@LunaRosada Money and fame are nothing in comparison to the love and connection to a man like John. He wrote "Without You Here" because
1 hour ago »
@ @LunaRosada Read your profile and grow up. Your tweets are not of an Angel. It is clear, but you can change. There's always hope!
1 hour ago »
God's simplest thought reaches beyond the most profound contemplation of any man who ever lived! #BELIEVE
1 hour ago »
@ @jenuinehealing @sevaree @Adi_niceguy You're welcome & God bless!
1 hour ago »
@JohnRzeznik1 I am sorry to have to say this to you, but if you want the hate to stop, it must start at home. God bless you John!
1 hour ago »
@JohnRzeznik1 Cutting you out of pictures & posing in her witch outfit and vampire pose is ridiculous. Makes you both look silly & immature
1 hour ago »
@JohnRzeznik1 Because you are fully supporting her will assume the rumors are false and will be on my way. Please tell her to grow up!
1 hour ago »
@JohnRzeznik1 There are rumors that she's involved with shady people who may be the ones with all of these bogus account.
1 hour ago »
@JohnRzeznik1 I am happy to know you are doing extremely well and are happy with Melina Gallo. I will hold her up to your wellbeing & safety
LT**

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome! looks like you get the whole wagon wheel of crazy when you have to keep tabs on your bf...you go lunababy!!
?????????????

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is this myra chick tweeting this??? Not that l like the gf!!ol Did the gf say or do something to the myra person to piss her off anyone know???

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LT** wrote:
whole wagon wheel of crazy

lmfao! god i love this board.
Amused

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see if John goes off on this chick the way he did on Media Beth. I hope so. It makes for interesting reading.
meee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it reads like their all fucking stupid.
amused

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this was Myra's way of getting John's attention since pissing John off is one way to ensure he "tweets ya back". Isn't that what these crazies live for?

I hope he blasts her crazy ass. And he's be wise to get extra security for Melina for the upcoming NY/NJ shows.
LT**

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amused wrote:
Maybe this was Myra's way of getting John's attention since pissing John off is one way to ensure he "tweets ya back". Isn't that what these crazies live for?

I hope he blasts her crazy ass. And he's be wise to get extra security for Melina for the upcoming NY/NJ shows.

just like a useless women costing money instead of help make it....lol! kidding...sorta..
hey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the amused poster on this board thinks M should have security, is amused that stupid the M chick hangs with the fans she was one herself don't forget..haha. M even twitters with the fans!!!!! As Lt has said in the past shes a nobody trying to be a somebody.
chuckster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't have a rational discussion with a religious nut. Because when they have don't have a reasonable answer for anything, they quote unrelated nonsense out of the Bible.

Johnny Goo's GF should know better not to engage the female nutjob fans on a public forum. She can't win against crazy.
interesting

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kind off off topic but George Clooney @ that Elisabetta girl they broke up yes the marriage thing played a big part when she opened her mouth to reporters that she sees them tying the knot, and George dropped her ass in a heart beat. Elisabetta was a model and very good looking, but another thing George had a problem with her is that she was a spotlight hog everytime she was posing for pictures, for a while she was all over the place people mag, us weekly, news, fashion mags, now look at her now don't see or hear anything about her. Some men are smart and know when it's time to call it quits.lmao
amused

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey wrote:
As Lt has said in the past shes a nobody trying to be a somebody.

{{Rolling Eyes i know this is a complete waste of my time but here goes...}}

so tell me, hey, how is melina trying to be a "somebody"? do tell.

if she was a "somebody" before she met john would that make you feel better, i.e. adrieinne frantz? somebody, nobody, does it really matter? whoever john's girlfriend is, was or is going to be is sure to be hated. sorry but i just don't get that.

please. in some circles, john isn't even a "somebody".
Inquiring Mind

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you ask me they both brought this on themselves. M had no business making herself known to fans. No sympathy from me, but I would love to know what photo that looneytune is talking about.

From what i understand Elisabetta has carved herself quite a career in Italy due to her connection to George. I think she got what she wanted out of the relationship.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    What A Scene Forum Index -> Goo Goo Dolls All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: